Read And Write Project
Read and Write Project: This project seeks to bridge the literacy gap in Ghana through empowering and engaging kids in an interactive reading and writing session. The project runs all year round with the help of our local and international volunteers.The project first took place in Jamestown, a suburb of Accra in July, 2019. Kids of “Christ the king of kings” school were taught by volunteers. We as well donated exercise books and stationeries to the school as most kids lack study materials.
Job description (Read and Write Project)
– Creating programs that will aid the kids improve their reading and writing skills.
(Making class presentations with the use of charts etc)
– Assisting in the creation of sustainable projects (Community Library).
– Assisting with the monitoring of kids’ performance by preparing progressive reports.
– Innovating fun and creative ways of teaching as well as coming up with extracurricular activities such as sports, music and art.
– Aid in raising funds to support the project and brilliant needy students in the community.